Please read the following rules for the Williams & Conner Social Media Contest sponsored by Williams & Conner (“Company”) 20 Lou Stroup Drive, Uvalde, Texas 78801. By participating in the Contest, you agree to be bound by these rules and represent that you satisfy the eligibility requirements.
No Purchase Necessary. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning. Any U.S. resident who comments on the post on Williams & Conner’s Facebook page tab and meets the eligibility requirements listed in Section 2 will be automatically entered into the Contest. There may only be one Entry per person/group.
- Eligibility. The Contest is open to all U.S. followers of Williams & Conner’s Facebook Page. Employees or representatives of (1) Company; (2) affiliates of Company; or (3) any entity involved in the design and implementation of the Contest are not eligible to participate.
- The Contest. Each eligible person who responds to the Williams & Conner “#ThanksJerky” Facebook posts from the dates of November 14th-21st, 2021 with a photo of themselves and a Williams & Conner product, uses the hashtag "#ThanksJerky", and tags one friend in the comment will be considered an “Entrant.” Each eligible person who responds to the Williams & Conner “#ThanksJerky” Instagram posts from the dates of November 14th-21st, 2021 with the hashtag "#ThanksJerky", and tags one friend in the comment will be considered an “Entrant.” All entries must be submitted after the “#ThanksJerky” Facebook and Instagram posts go live through 11:59pm EST on November 21, 2021. Entries received after that time are void. The Prize (as defined below) entries will be counted and reviewed by 11:59pm EST on November 23, 2021. Each entrant and the friend they tagged in their comment will be messaged privately on Facebook and Instagram and given a one-time-use promo code for product from the Williams & Conner site.
- Prizes. The prize includes a one-time-use promo code for product off of the Williams & Conner website. ALL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PRIZE WINNERS. THE PRIZE WINNERS AGREE TO REPORT THE PRIZE WINNINGS UNDER APPLICABLE SUNSHINE LAWS AND TO PROVIDE THE COMPANY WITH ANY INFORMATION NECESSARY FOR ITS SUNSHINE LAW REPORTING OBLIGATIONS. All expenses associated with winning or receiving the Prize are the sole responsibility of the Prize winners. No substitution or transfer of the prize is permitted.
- General. Any person who violates these Rules is automatically disqualified from the Contest. Any attempt by a participant or any other individual to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of the civil and criminal law and should such an attempt be made, Company reserves the right to seek damages from any such participant or individual to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Contest is governed by the laws of the United States. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. The Contest is void where prohibited.
- General Release. By entering the Contest, the participant releases Company and its affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, representatives and agencies from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Contest or with the acceptance, possession or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries and losses related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light). Further, Company is not responsible or liable for: (a) any failure of a participant to properly complete an Entry, (b) any stolen, incomplete, incorrect, lost, late, damaged or illegible Entries, (c) any computer, internet, telephone or other technical complications that make submission of an Entry difficult or impossible or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest.
- Prize Conditions. As a condition of receiving the Prize, the Prize winners shall, if requested, execute an affidavit of eligibility, liability release and consent to the use of their name, hometown, likeness and/or prize information for promotional and other purposes without further payment, except where prohibited by law. In the event of a failure to return documents as specified, or if prize notification is returned undeliverable, or if the participants cannot be reached at an e-mail or physical address that was provided with participants' Entries, the participants will be disqualified.